Mar 20, 2012

[TRICK] Dropbox with +23GB Free Space

How-to
• Uninstall any other instances of dropbox (either official or unofficial)
• Install my APK
• Login & wait for the confirmation mail!
• If you haven't received the confirmation mail after 30 minutes, try uninstalling the app, the installing it again and login. BUT, it doesn't work for everyone. Haven't figured out why yet.
• After getting the extra space, you can go back to official dropbox builds (uninstall mine first).

Download: Dropbox_23GB_S4_v2_theos0o.apk

Thanks to theos0o from XDA

11 Comments:

Woonder said...

Works fine on my GSmart 1305. Got + 23GB, but it is only for next two years.

AbuAmr said...

Thanks...I've got + 23 GB more free space

nerutwong said...

i have received the confirmation mail but i haven't got +23GB..

Brain said...

in second time I got +23GB. Device - HTC Incredible S

Nuno said...

worked fine with me !

Using Optimus Boston

Avatar II said...

For those who are unable to get the free storage, try this :
- Login to dropbox via PC and finish at least 5 of 7 tasks...
- Login to dropbox via this app

ricar said...

this is great! thanks man! :)

Mark said...

worked fine with me ! Using Optimus Boston \but today i have only +4g free instead of 23g :(

ricar said...

my storage went back to 2.2GB after I get that .2 GB storage free when you accomplish something in the dropbox site..wth.. how can I bring back my 25 GB storage..:(

Anonymous KoolNerd™ said...

Nice.. :-D

Alsaeed A Koutb said...

خدمات تسليك المجاري شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض
نقدم اليكم افضل الخدمات علي الاطلاق حيث اننا نقوم بحل مشكلة
شركة تسليك مجاري بالرياض لا تنتظر اي من شركات اخري لتقوم بالعمل

Post a Comment