Take full support for the following languages (like the rom in which it is based):
- @ 800 (improved speed and stability even at 600) ADWLauncher Try for example to see the difference, is running smoothly now.
- By default, the rom will be 600 if you want to increase or you can use a program such CMLMod SetCPU
- Enables the following CPU frequency:
- 4MB more RAM than the 1.2
- Improved memory management kernel.
- Support for swap and ext4
- Updated LauncherPro, quicksystemInfo, Google Maps, and anything else
- Included Applanet
- Removed Docs2ToGo and replaced by QuickOffice
- Updated version 2.6.47 Swype
- Changed the theme. Now is the % of battery in the notification bar.
- It has returned to the original icons of android (as in 1.1) and ended up not liking the style of iphone.
- Modified CMLMod:
* No left turn app2sd if sd is not partitioned, warning of it.
* Includes option to enable / disable and manage swap. (To be activated, by omission of mine, restart the phone.)
* Modified the performance section commensurate with the new values which allows the kernel.
Thanks to: Carlos Martinez Lozano (HTCMania.com)