Apr 6, 2011

[Rom 2.3] Cyanogen MOD 7 for Z71 - RC4+Build 36


CyanogenMOD 7 for Commtiva Z71, Apanda A60, Chinavision Excalibur, Cincinnati Bell Blaze, Gigabyte Gsmart G1305, Motorola XT502, Muchtel A1, Optimus Boston, Orange Boston, Spice Mi-300, Vibo A688 and Wellcom A88 - official nightly version

Visit the CHANGELOG for a full list of changes and features!"

Nightly version after RC4:
Download: cm_z71_full-36.zip

Google Apps: gapps-gb-20110307-signed.zip

Thank you to EVERYONE involved in Cyanogen! Enjoy!



6 Comments:

Shankar Gupta said...

Hello,

I have some restricted net bandwith and not able to download the SuperAOSP due to restriction.
Could someone please provide me boot.img file only of SuperAOSP to flash? Either upload somewhere or mail me at ocp.shankar@gmail.com.

MiteshPC said...

Installed this and it's working fine. No lockups or abrupt reboots. I am using Battery Booster app and am getting around 23 hours of battery life with normal+ usage. I am impressed with what Battery Booster is doing... just don't know what it actually does in background.

Sauarabh said...

I am using Firetrap Lollipop. Can Someone guide me to install cynogen rom. I will be flashing Cynogen ROM for the first time on my phone.

Gaurav said...

@MiteshPC: Are you SURE? 23 hours? This is new, because we've never had more than 15-16 hours of battery with CM. Do tell us what you have running in the background, hours of wifi/data usage etc.

akhil said...

Actually the kernel has been modified a bit in this version! And Please dont Flash it with SuperAosp kernel! I can assure you it gives good battery life but the wi-fi isnt stable. the calls sometime's hang and the screen doesnt turn on after the call! This is a Cyanogen Mod test engineer here saying this to you guys!

groovepeppy said...

how can i install this, i flash the clockwork recovery 2.5.1.3 but it doesn't show up, only the bootsplash with "enter Recovery mode" is appearing...
please help me :((

Post a Comment